Sunday, April 27, 2014

Final Summary, Reactions, conclusion

During the course of blogging about obesity in the US these past few months, it made me realize how interesting of a topic this really is. At first, I knew nothing about this topic and now I know a lot about what this whole subject is about and how it can be applied to real life situations. I did not think of this topic to be a problem in the US but it actually is! During my survey, I looked to the people my age, people in mid ages, and people 30 and older. My hypothesis was that the older people would be more healthier and not eat junk food as much as younger people would. While looking at my results, I noticed that a lot of younger people around my age tended to eat a lot of healthy foods. This surprised me because I thought that most teenagers nowadays wouldn't eat a lot of healthy fruits and vegetables since there are so many unhealthy junk foods that are delicious. However, my hypothesis was correct and more adults eat healthier foods that teenagers do. I think this because they care more about their figure and having a balanced lifestyle. This effects every aspect of your life whether you are at work, home, or on the go. My emotions are surprised, excited, and happy that people my age are continuing to have a balanced eating diet everyday however the teenage generation needs to step up their game a little bit to eat healthier. If they don't they will be in serious danger in the future which can lead to serious consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment